question

rbeudel avatar image
rbeudel asked

MPII Low Battery LED flashes

Hello, because of the trouble with my Daly BMS I disconnected the BMS from Victron OS on raspi and escaped all informations out of VRM and Victron OS. In the same time I did the firmware update of the MPII to 502. Since this time I have battery warning flashing, but the voltage is over 52V. In the VRM and in the Venos OS is no current Alarm present. Only the red flashing LED will displayed and in the Alarm Status of the MPII the battery warning is present. I started everything new for several times, but always the battery warning comes back. What shall I do?

Multiplus-IIlow battery warning
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
arjun-suhass avatar image
arjun-suhass answered ·

it sounds like you may be experiencing an issue with your MPII inverter or Your Daly BMS. Since You recently updated the firmware on Your MPII, it's possible that the issue is related to the firmware update.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

rbeudel avatar image rbeudel commented ·
The inverter has no more data communication with the bms. When I load the battery with the ESS Function Time Sheduling (German planmässiges laden), the low battery LED will go out.
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

MultiPlus-II Product page 

MultiPlus-II Manual

MultiPlus-II 230V Datasheet 

VE.Bus Error codes

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic