question

ako avatar image
ako asked

VRM Advanced Widgets

Has there been an update to VRM that changed the way it displays the widgets on the Advanced page , when i hover over any widget there is no corresponding data shown in any of the others , until last week hovering over one widget would show the information for that moment in time on all of them which i always found extremely useful for cross referencing .

img-20230216-090852.jpg

VRMvrm advanced
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Alex Imbrea (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Alex Imbrea (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hello @AKO,

Thank you for reporting!

One of the changes we recently made to the Advanced page seems to have introduced this issue.

It does not occur on every page load and it depends on how fast the data loads inside the charts. Refreshing the page usually fixes it for me. No need to resize the chart.

We will make sure it is fixed for everyone soon.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ako avatar image ako commented ·
For some reason i never tried refreshing because several times i closed the tab and opened another and that never worked but refreshing works and easier than adjusting the size of a widget so no big deal ..
0 Likes 0 ·
Alex Imbrea (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Alex Imbrea (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

A solution for this issues was released today. The synchronised tooltips should work as expected again. Thank you for reporting!

2 |3000

nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

Working fine for me. Suggest logging out, clearing caches, then logging back in again.

2 |3000

ako avatar image
ako answered ·

Has to be something to do with just my system then but i dont know what as i havnt done anything i can think of to cause the problem , did as you sugested cleared hstory , Cookies ect and logged then back in but the issue is stil there , its on two Laptops with Windows 10 and 2 Android phones , logged out , When i logged back in i did notice tha on the Historical Page i had to select SHOW DETAILS , they were hidden so clearing history did something but didnt solve the issue .

CORRECTION 10 mins later is seems to have correctre itself , fingers crossed it was a blip and wont come back .

Found that if i change the depth of one of the whole length widget then it comes back but after an hour or so problem comes back , really weird .

3 comments
2 |3000

JohnC avatar image JohnC ♦ commented ·
@AKO

It's not just you, I see it too on Win10. I tested your observation by stretching the widget and confirm it fixes it (haven't waited to see if it reverts). It's the same on both Edge and Firefox browsers.

Hopefully the VRM team get a chance to take a look.

0 Likes 0 ·
ako avatar image ako JohnC ♦ commented ·

I am on Opera so its not a browser problem . Also found that the issue comes back after leaving the Advance page to Historical page and returning so have to adjust a widget depth after every page change .

0 Likes 0 ·
JohnC avatar image JohnC ♦ ako commented ·
@AKO

Confirmed. I've passed it further up. Thanks for reporting.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources