question

kc27 avatar image
kc27 asked

How combine "zero feedin" with high efficiency

I have a system with 3 Multiplus II (48/3000) configured as a 3 phase system.

I have only connected to AC in and left the AC out unused.

I use this system to buy energy when dynamic prices are low and sell energy when prices are high. In these situations I always want to use three phases (3 x 1,5 kW = 4,5 kW)
Sometimes I want it to maintain "zero grid feedin" and in the future I will use this often because the prices for re-delivery will go down.

I cab reach this by measuring the power at my smart gridmeter and correct the feed power of my ess. But when the actual use of my home is low (for instance 200W) then the system is producing 210W with 3 inverters. Each Multiplus produces then 70 W with a very bad efficiency.

My question is: is it possible in this situation to switch two Multiplus "off" so that this 210 W will be produced by one Multiplus.

Thanks in advance.

multiplus in paralleless discharginggrid parallel
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·
@kc27

A commonly asked question. The answer is no.

Once they system is programmed as three phase they are one and must be switched as one.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kc27 avatar image
kc27 answered ·

So the solution is: reconfiguration off the system and configure it as three separate units, but in that case I cannot use the ess system?

2 |3000