question

Carl avatar image
Carl asked

See orion charger in Giumods

-20220711-085502.jpgIs there any way to see my orion Dc-Dc chargers in the overview?

Now i can only see them as a negative load on dc system and a positive load on the battery tile

orion dc-dcgui mods
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Carl

At this point no.

There are no comms cable connections.

With the bmv as an energy meter is the only way currently.

Do you have BT model?

6 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Carl avatar image Carl commented ·
yes if you meen the Orion.
0 Likes 0 ·
I hoped that the was a function in my Lynx Smart BMS i havent seen...
0 Likes 0 ·
So if a put a Smart shunt ( or has it to be a BMV) between the dc-dc and Lynx bms i can maby see it on the overview?
0 Likes 0 ·
kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ Carl commented ·
You'll see the shunt values which might be renamed
1 Like 1 ·
Kevin Windrem avatar image Kevin Windrem Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·

shunts programmed as DC Meter types may show on the flow pages depending on sub type.

DC System will show in the DC System tile on all flow pages (Victron stock or GuiMods), replacing the estimated/calculated value.

Alternator, Wind Generator, Fuel Cell, Motor Drive, AC Charger will show up on the GuiMods DC and/or AC coupled pages. What shows depends on other devices present and whether you've selected AC coupled or DC coupled flow page.

https://github.com/kwindrem/GuiMods

2 Likes 2 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

Victron DC to DC Converters Product Range