question

whiteley91 avatar image
whiteley91 asked

VRM portal not showing current values

Hi, I have a strange one. Everything was working perfectly fine but I needed to move the batteries to a new location and since then the VRM portal will not load the current readings on the dashboard. My setup consists on 2 12v batteries in parallel, a 500amp smart shunt, smart solar 100/50 and a RPI running venus OS. The readings that are displayed on the dashboard are the last readings just before I switched it all off to do the relocation. The android widget on my phone works fine and shows the correct data and if I go onto the VRM portal history it shows all the correct information. Its just the main screen dashboard isn't updating and the victron connect app will not connect through the VRM connection. I have attached an image of the message I get on the victron connect app and also the VRM dashboard, sometimes it will show the true values for a few seconds and then update back to the old not correct values. I have tried turning everything off and back on again and no luck, also tried reseting router incase it was an Internet issue with no luck. The venus os is connected to VRM and is reporting correctly by the looks of it.

Thanks

screenshot-20230128-182021.jpgscreenshot-20230201-215815-vrm.jpg screenshot-20230201-215815-vrm.jpg

VRMVictronConnect
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers