question

kev-duckworth avatar image
kev-duckworth asked

VRM "advanced" not storing layout

Been following a mates VRM for 6months, and had my own for 1 month.
The advanced tab used to stay in the layout selected, now every reload it defaults to its own order.
Its always done that for the phone, but the laptop has always stayed.
Noticed both mine and my mates advanced tab layout issues this last few days - any idea's?

VRMvrm advanced
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
Alex Imbrea (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Alex Imbrea (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Thank you for reporting!

There was indeed an issue with ordering widgets introduced recently. It should be fixed now. Apologies for the inconvenience caused by it.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

baxter avatar image
baxter answered ·
2 |3000

modian avatar image
modian answered ·

yep since 2-3 days i have the same issue. Reorderd them several times but after refresh everything is distroyed again

2 |3000

Javier Pardo avatar image
Javier Pardo answered ·

Same here.

2 |3000

foreignerpv avatar image
foreignerpv answered ·

same problem with me too

please refer:

Victron VRM Widgets in Ansicht Advanced keine Ordnung

2 |3000

Related Resources