I'm hoping the collective mind can help me here.
I've just purchased a Mutliplus-II 12/3000/120, the 230v version as I'm UK based, for my campervan. I think I'm clued up and understanding the 12v side of things, but the AC side of things has got me all confused. Rest assured that I will be getting my system signed-off by a qualified electrician before using it, but I'm hoping to save some money by wiring it all myself so I need to order all of the consumer units, RCDs, MCBs, RCBOs and/or RCCBs but there seems to be very little on the web (unless I'm missing something!) that tells me exactly what's needed, and/or what I do read is conflicted on the next webpage that I read.
Here's what I'll have in my system...
- Mutliplus-II 12/3000/120 - 230v
- Digital Multi Control 200/200A GX
- 3000kw inverter generator (max 13a output)
- shore connection
Here's what I think I need to purchase...
- RCD (32 Amp, Type A) - for shore power input
- RCD (32 Amp, Type A) - for generator input
- both above will feed a 2-way changeover switch
- MCB (32 Amp, Curve C) - Multiplus
- MCB (16 Amp, Curve C) - one socket
- AC-Out 1 (inverter and gen/shore passthrough, max 45 Amps)
- RCD (63 Amp, Type A)
- MCB (16 Amp, Curve C) - passenger's side sockets
- MCB (16 Amp, Curve C) - driver's side sockets
- MCB (16 Amp, Curve C) - front sockets
- AC-Out 2 (gen/shore supply only, max 32 Amps)
- RCD (32 Amp, Type A)
- MCB (16 Amp, Curve C) - hot water heater
- MCB (16 Amp, Curve C) - vehicle battery charger
- MCB (16 Amp, Curve C) - TBC
Have I understood correctly? If not, please can someone tell me what's wrong and what I should order instead?
In case it helps in any way, here's a picture of my wiring diagram (yes, I know, I have too much time on my hands!) - if you open it in a new window you will be able to zoom in.
Thanks in advance!