question

francois-dekker avatar image
francois-dekker asked

charge controller 150/70

Thanks Sorry I did not give you enough info.

I have an grid tie solar system. 1 x inverter that is 100 present grid tie(sun plug module)

then I got solar charge controller 150/70 connected to 4 x 200 ah AGM gel batteries that is connected to my 48/5000/70 victron multi. This system is also set up to do grid feed when batteries is full. On this stage the sunplug is working fine but for one reason or a nother the victron system stopped grid feed during the day. In the morning it kick of with a good grid feed at about 9am it start to scale down to 53 watt (normally giving about 3000 watt grid feed. then at 4 pm the system suddenly pick up speed and grid feed again.

The system was running good for years until this problem stated about a week ago.

I did not change any settings in that period it is an system self inflicted fault and I do not know how to fix it or where to start looking for the problem.?

Hope fully I gave you more info to work with this time , I am new at asking questions on the internet Thanks for helping.

Francois Dekker

error
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

Hi please help some with a full description of how its all setup and a wiring diagram

we would need to know how the Assistants are setup in the multi and what assistants are in use

what Firmware version are you on, have you upgraded the firmware recently

are you using a CCGX or venus unit.

are you connected to the victron VRM

and also it maybe better to go back to your orginal installer as they maybe able to help you better

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic