question

rofer avatar image
rofer asked

3 Solid LED Lights

I have two 100/35 Charge controllers feedingf two Solar panel banks a battery. I went on holidays last week and suddenly there was no out put from one of these charge controllers. On my return I found the inactive controllers has 3 LED lights on non flashing. What does this mean

error
5 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

rofer avatar image rofer commented ·

Thanks that did the trick.

You were right it was 100/30. and the firmware is V1.16 is this current?

Could you give me a link to all firm ware updates and I will update the other components.

0 Likes 0 ·
wkirby avatar image wkirby ♦♦ rofer commented ·

The current version is v1.37
How are you connecting to the MPPT? The VictronConnect software or app should download and update to the latest version for you.

0 Likes 0 ·
rofer avatar image rofer wkirby ♦♦ commented ·

The two charge controllers and the inverter charger are all connected to the color controller by cable and the color controller connects to the internet by wireless.link to my modem

0 Likes 0 ·
wkirby avatar image wkirby ♦♦ rofer commented ·

Is your installation connected to VRM? If so, you can update the firmware of the chargers from there.
From VRM, on the "Device List" page there is a "Firmware Update" button at the bottom of the page.

0 Likes 0 ·
rofer avatar image rofer wkirby ♦♦ commented ·
Thanks, have updated charge controllers how do I update Multigrid 24/3000? I am using firmware version 413
0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

I don't want to sound pedantic, but I'm unfamiliar with a 100/35. Do you mean 150/35 or 100/30? Just want to be sure which product we are talking about.
What firmware version are you running?
Having said that, I'm pretty sure that the LED codes are universal. 3 Solid LED's mean the device is starting up - indeed.
Have you tried a full reset, disconnect Battery and PV and leave for 3 minutes?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic