question

tobi79 avatar image
tobi79 asked

MISSING Grid code Germany: VDE-AR-N 4105:2018-11 internal NS protection

Hi everybody,

I am trying to setup my Multiplus 12/2000/80-32. I want to set the grid code to "Germany: VDE-AR-N 4105:2018-11 internal NS protection. But this option is missing. Has anyone an idea why this option is missing? Without setting it correctly my MultiPlus won't work correctly, right?

I did not make any changes so far. Here is a screenshot of my VE Configure.

ve-configure.png

Thanks in advance
Tobias

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Chargergrid
ve-configure.png (350.0 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Your MultiPlus doesn't have an internal NS protection.

Only the MultiPlus-II range has it, but the required certificates are currently only available for the 24V and 48V model with 3kVA and 5kVA.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

tobi79 avatar image tobi79 commented ·

Thank you for the information. I need to select the external NS Protection und install a separate NS Protection?

0 Likes 0 ·
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ tobi79 commented ·
Depends on what kind of system you are planing.
0 Likes 0 ·
tobi79 avatar image
tobi79 answered ·

I have 3kWp PV with several micro inverters. I want to charge a 12V 300ah battery with the MultiPlus and feed the energy back during night time. I want to control everthing with a raspberry pi and venus os. Is that possible?

2 comments
2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
Possible yes. To run that system legally in Germany you need to install an external NS protection.
0 Likes 0 ·
tobi79 avatar image tobi79 Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
Ok, makes sense. And I need to select the grid code for Germany with external NS?
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic