I had Victron for short time, but then was forced to dismantle the units and replace with other system. There is no Victron support in my country and also for this reasons installers does not want to install Victron. As my current system is significantly underperforming (but reliable) I'm searching to have again power that is closer to my needs, but with reliability of current solution.
Maybe someone able will be able to help. I would like to build UPS like install with battery, ideally charged by solar cells. There is cca 8kWp on the roof, battery I would like to have cca 10kWh and maybe also with generator. I need 3phase 240V minimum 5kW per phase.
Known prolems with Victron units:
1. Random shut down with "unknown error" message and also shut down all other units
2. By shutdown grid is disconnected
3. Long transfer times when grid fails causing shutdowns
4. Discharging battery under minimal SOC
5. Extra loud (mainly during night when charging batteries depleted by point2) on full power
I heard that Victrons are used on boats in large scale. How it is done that unknown error does not power down whole ship.
What I had was 3x 5kVA multiplus, BYD battery, 2x MPPT charger, very powerful but not reliable
What I have now is GoodWe 10kW + Pylontech, very reliable, but greatly underpowered and no scaling possible