question

jaro avatar image
jaro asked

EV Charging Station initial admin password

Hello, I do not know where to find initial admin password to EV Charging Station. I have read the manual and seen instruction video. I know it was also mentioned here that the password should be on the label inside the device however there is probably something wrong with me. I have 2 labels inside tha device. The first one is with product number and serial number. The second one is with wifi network SSID and wifi key. There is also wifi mac on it. I do not see the admin password anywhere. Sorry for that and thank you for your help in advance. Best regards.

Not sure - Admin please assign or create
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Did you try the WiFi key as password?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jaro avatar image
jaro answered ·

Thank you for your help. I have installed new firmware version. Old one did not have calibrate option for CP. There was a problem to recognize that a car is connected. It works now. Victron EV Charger is perfect product.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic