question

mjbruen avatar image
mjbruen asked

Victron Connect App for Raymarine (Lighthouse 4)

I'm trying to set up a dummy system with a Raymarine MFD, but after updating the Raymarine MFD, the Victron App along with all other apps disappeared.

I've been trying to manually download and install VictronConnect via SD card, but the MFD doesn't accept any of the four versions I find on the Victron website.

The application does not automatically pop up when I connect the system to the MFD.

The installation consists of:
1x Raymarine Axiom 9 (Lighthouse 4)

1x Cerbo GX

1x Gx Touch 70

1x BMV 712

1x Lithium Battery (100Ah)

Connection and cables:

GX Touch 70: Connected as manual (USB + HDMI to Cerbo)

BMV-712: Shuntcable and power cable + VE.Direct to Cerbo.

Raymarine: VE.Can to NMEA 2000 micro-C male cable

Is the VE.Can -> Micro-C male correct? I've seen other cables, but this is the one I always fall back to.

So the question is; What application can I download and install on the Raymarine, or how can I get the MFD to automatically discover and install the application itself?

Thanks for all the help.

VictronConnect
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@MJBruen

Not that i have done it. But there is a step by step manual

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mjbruen avatar image mjbruen commented ·

@Alexandra Thanks for the link! Somehow I didn't find that guide. I'll see if I can find a RayNet to RJ45 cable.

1 Like 1 ·
jpall avatar image
jpall answered ·

Also from here: https://www.raymarine.com/multifunction-displays/lighthouse3/lighthouse-apps/

" HARDWARE DEPENDENT APPS - Hardware dependant apps will only appear on the Axiom homescreen once the physical hardware has been installed."

So when you connect your Cerbo GX to the Axiom using the RayNet to RJ45, the Victron app should appear...........

2 |3000

Related Resources