Final Update: Bringing up the second of eight battery boxes all is working correctly. Went back to the first box and discovered an assembly error that got over looked several times. By qualified eyes.
Update: Second SmartShunt 500A, out of the box and firmware updated shows same readings???
SmartShunt is showing 2.5A load when the measured draw on Fluke 375 shows 5A, which is the calculated load of the circuit. The SmartShunt has been zeroed with all devices disconnected, with no improved result.
Making a clever portable12VDC battery box.
- KickAss Products battery box
- NEPO 110Ah AGM Battery
- Victron Blue Smart IP67 Charger 120 VAC 25A
- Victron SmartShunt 500A/50mV Version 4.09
- Victron Temp. Sensor for BMV & SmartShunt
- Rhino DCtoDC Converter 12VDC to 24VDC 60W
- BlueSea DC Fuse Bus and Neg Bus 6 Cir. 5025
- BlueSea 30A terminal Fuse