question

Tibor Kocsis avatar image
Tibor Kocsis asked

Multiplus + CerboGX + FeedIN on + DVCC

Hello.

Does anyone have experience or knowledge of how to set the maximum charging in DVCC if I have feed to grid enabled? If I have it disabled, setting the maximum charging current DVCC works, but if I enable the feed, it ignores any settings and is able to push 100-150A into the battery. I received information from the distributor that this is not possible, but nowadays, when virtual battery services are provided, it would be nice if charging could be controlled.

Example:

Production 4000W
Household consumption 500W
Battery charging 100W
The rest to GRID 2500W

Is something like this possible?

cerbo gxDVCC
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Stan avatar image
Stan answered ·

If you are using ESS to feed-in to grid, charging current from the grid is set in Multiplus settings via Ve.Config.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Tibor Kocsis avatar image Tibor Kocsis commented ·
Where? I set in VE config max charge to 15A but system is ignored this limit.
0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Tibor Kocsis

DVCC limits are ignored on DC coupled system when grid feedin is enabled. That is how they are kept at full production.

See here in the manual.

You can limit feedback but not charge to the batteries unless you switch off battery life and set your SOC lower based on where you would like the maintained.

Or if you want to go deeper see this post for signal k and node red control.

1 comment
2 |3000

Tibor Kocsis avatar image Tibor Kocsis commented ·

This is my ESS and DVCC settings2022-10-23-14-46-37-tibi-ds-vrm-portal-mozilla-fir.jpg

2022-10-23-14-46-11-tibi-ds-vrm-portal-mozilla-fir.jpgWhen Feed to GRID is DISABLE , everything work. But when I enable Fee to GRID and battery is not 100% , all energy what I generating push to battery . Why ignore DVCC setting ? If I enable Feed In and I generate much energy than DVCC - max charging limit is , excess generated energy let it flow to GRID.

Is this setting possible?

0 Likes 0 ·