question

win-solar avatar image
win-solar asked

Cerbo GX bluetooth und analoge Eingänge verschwunden

Ich besitze seit einem halben Jahr ein ESS-System mit

10,5kWh-Pylontech-Multiplus 2-Cerbo GX

welches bis gestern einwandfrei lief.

Gestern musste ich den Cerbo GX mechanisch versetzen und habe ihn deswegen abgeschaltet

zusammen mit dem Multiplus.

An das System angeschlossen sind noch diverse Ruuvi-Sensoren und kabelgebundene Temperatursensoren.

Leider werden die Bluetooth-Sensoren und die analogen Eingänge seitdem nicht mehr erkannt.

Ich hab alles Mögliche versucht, zu guter Letzt hab ich noch ein Update durchgeführt auf V2.91

Das Ergebnis ist, dass unter Einstellungen das Bluteooth-Menü verschwunden ist und unter I/O-Dienste nur noch "Digitale Eingänge" zu sehen ist.

Woran könnte das liegen?

Vielen Dank

Win

cerbo gx
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

win-solar avatar image win-solar commented ·
Ich hab nun erstmal einen Bluetooth-Stick bestellt, mal sehen wie es damit läuft
0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
jjbond avatar image
jjbond answered ·

There's something bigger going on, same thing happened to me, I just noticed I no longer had my 5 Ruuvi's showing on VRM, I logged into the Cerbo and didn't even have them listed, nor did I have any bluetooth listed and the bluetooth light was out on the Cerbo. I had to go all the way back to 2.89 firmware to get the bluetooth to come back on and for the tags to show up again.. what the hell's going on with this firmware you pushed last month Victron?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

robertri avatar image
robertri answered ·

at one of my customers same @Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) any idea.
we also deal with many high & low voltage issues as well (Pylontech & Pytes Battery)

1 comment
2 |3000

Hi @Robertri and others,

Periodic issues with bluetooth are related to a hardware limitation and explained further, with a work around here - https://www.victronenergy.com/media/pg/Cerbo_GX/en/connecting-supported-non-victron-products.html#UUID-d91da0a0-9a84-587b-18e8-abf55c6ac8a6

High and low voltage issues with Pylontech are almost always related to either

1) internal cell imbalances (which can be corrected over time), or

2) too much solar installed for the size of the battery bank (which will require re-configuration of either current limits at the MPPT level, removing solar panels, or added more batteries, or some combination).

0 Likes 0 ·