question

fredrik avatar image
fredrik asked

CCGX Color Control to BMV-602S

I have 24 Volt system with a Color Control connected to a MultiPlus, a MPPT SolarControl and Battery monitor 602S. I want to use the SOC in the BMV on the Color Display since it will give me a accurate estimation to start my genset by the relay.

The 602S is connected to the Color Control (with the correct cable for 602) but sometimes it looses connection to the Color control and my genset wont work properly.

Do anyone know a solution to this?

BMV Battery MonitorCCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

Hi fredrik

First upgade the CCGX firmware to the latest version

then see if you still get the issue.

The BMV 602 is a older unit, and thus not many people are using them on the CCGX units so getting a answer may take a while.

the other thing is that the cable maybe faulty,

Have you any other VE direct units connected to the CCGX

you may have to try a BMV 712 and see if you have the same issue.

is there anyway you can lone a newer BMV 700 series from someone to do a test.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

juha-h avatar image
juha-h answered ·

I have same problem with BMV-600s v.2.12. I don`t use relay, only SOC metering.

CCGX firmware is the latest version 2.54. Another VE.direct unit is MPPT 75/15 v.1.50.

My configuration include MultiPlus Compact 12/1600/70-16 v.142 with VE.bus.

My friend have the same problem with exactly same configuration, so I did`t doubt cable.

I think that problem is CCGX version 2.5x. Can you fix it?

2 |3000