question

friaras avatar image
friaras asked

Is the Victron app supposed to show the 12v power supply snapshot as it does with my charge controller and smart shunt?

Hello everyone, so the app shows a nice snapshot of the devices listed after you launch the app, my charge controller and smart shunt shows the snapshot but the 12v single output 30A charger won't show a snapshot, is it supposed to?

VictronConnect
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

It depends on the charger. many do not have a control interface that would report it's information to a GX device. In which case, you would not see any information for it on VRM or on the GX device itself.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

friaras avatar image
friaras answered ·

Thanks for the reply, i really appreciate it. So I have attached a picture of what I'm talking about, currently the charger and charge controller are active, the charge controller shows some information of what is going on at the moment without having to launch the app but the charger is not. Is this something that the charger can't do?20220920-161139.jpg

2 |3000

friaras avatar image
friaras answered ·

Never mind, today I launch the app and all active components are showing this info at the bottom. Not sure why sometimes it doesn't.

2 |3000

Related Resources