question

lotechgreg avatar image
lotechgreg asked

VRM Historical data display?

So, I just happened to be re-watching this Victron video,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yypaCXunhVM and, I realized as they were showing the VRM Historical data, that I was looking at my "Holy Grail", that I haven't been able to figure out. Theirs is showing, "From Genset","From Battery","From Solar", and, "Consumption", .. How do I go about achieving this in/on my VRM? System is modest Multiplus 3000, SS MPPT 150/85 Tr VE.Can, Lynx Shunt 1000, Cerbo GX. Feel free to BEAT on me if this is something simple I am completely overlooking, but, I haven't figured it out. TIA....

VRMvrm advanced
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
snoobler avatar image
snoobler answered ·

You selected "Consumption" in the drop down?

1663042717766.png

The default is System Overview.

1663042717766.png (197.5 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

lotechgreg avatar image
lotechgreg answered ·

I thought I had, thought I had tried ALL the dropdowns, and, options..... Obviously NOT, .. Thank you so much, I'm an idiot.....

1 comment
2 |3000

snoobler avatar image snoobler commented ·
We've all been there. :)
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources