I would like to install a MultiPlus-II 48V 5000VA on L1 with a SMA Sunny tripower 8.0 grid inverter. The goal is to inject on the grid and to have batteries backup for essential load and night consumption.
Here would be the setup:
- Sunny Tripower 8.0 with L2 and L3 connected directly to the grid.
- MultiplusII connected on L1 between grid and Sunny Tripower.
- Meter ET340
- GX cerbo + screen.
- 300A 48v battery of pylontec 2000c
- MPPT 250/85 with 3000Wc of PV on the battery
- 8000Wc of PV on the Sunny tripower.
1. Will this setup work? whath do you think?
2. Is the factor 1:1 correct?
3. Is the phases imbalance acceptable?