question

learntorv avatar image
learntorv asked

Quattro 48/5000 showing State: Blocked and not allowing AC power ni/through

I have 2 x 48/5000 Quattros that have been working for a few months now in an RV. Last night, I was running the system using the inverter and this morning, I got cut off due to low battery voltage. Expected, but not ideal. When I started the generator, it wouldn't allow AC power to pass-thru the inverters or to charge the batteries until I switched out of split phase and into parallel mode. (The generators output single phase 120v but have worked in the past with the inverter.)

Now that I'm plugged into shore power at a campsite this evening, I'm having issues getting the inverters to pass-thru power or to charge the batteries. I've plugged into 50amp (120/240v split phase) and into 30amp (120v single phase). I've tried the inverters in split-phase, parallel, and a whole mess of combinations. They all end in me either tripping the inverter's overload (when on parallel) or just not allowing power to come in.

Supporting images/videos:

https://imgur.com/a/xE46DLD

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Chargermultiplus in parallelsplit phaseshorepower
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
learntorv avatar image
learntorv answered ·

Ok, the Blocked issue is because I have been in all of the VE apps (one at a time) - VictronConnect, VE Quick Configure, VE System Configuration.

The Touch display shows "Blocked" while in those apps.

BUT, I'm still having issues with the system not accepting any kind of shore power no matter what configuration I have the inverters in and no matter what my power source is.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.