question

emilijanenko avatar image
emilijanenko asked

Victron PWM LCD duo PV voltage problem

Hello. I've connected 2 new 95Ah AGM batteries and 12V 100W panel to Victron PWM LCD duo regulator (20A). When I connect everything in correct sequence PV voltage shows around 13,2 V and batteries are being charged at the same voltage (1,5 - 2A). When I messure voltage directly on + and - cable from panel I get reading around 20V. Regulator program iz set to B01 (AGM). I have even tried another regulator and same thing happend. Is this ok? Sky is celar and sun is high. Batteries where new and almost full. Thank you very much.

victron communityBlueSolar PWM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Mike Dorsett avatar image
Mike Dorsett answered ·

This sounds normal, with the PWM activity, panel voltage will rise as the battery charge gets to full.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

emilijanenko avatar image
emilijanenko answered ·

Ok, thank you. Other setup with classic lead acid batteries shows around 20V PV and 14,4V battery 1 and battery 2. I'll monitor the controller in upcoming days to check if anything changes.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic