question

sweyn avatar image
sweyn asked

Why are some of my devices “own devices” and some “other”?

Why are some of my devices “own devices” and some “other”?

When I look on my phone app, they are differentiated.

I can’t see a way to link them?

a74d56d8-35e2-4d39-9ebf-fd837bcf32e9.png

VictronConnect
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

It is a new feature in version 5.70.

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/victronconnect:beta

If you connect to all your devices once they all should be on the top at "own devices".

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

sweyn avatar image sweyn commented ·
Thanks.
0 Likes 0 ·
sweyn avatar image sweyn sweyn commented ·
Strangely, my CerboGX is the only item that won’t become an “own device”?
0 Likes 0 ·
drlbradley avatar image drlbradley sweyn commented ·
same here, although it does also appear in the "own devices" section. I suspect that the Bluetooth interface of the device *is* showing as an "own device" but the internet/ethernet device is shown as "other"
2 Likes 2 ·
vanadventurer avatar image
vanadventurer answered ·

I’m having the same issue and I downloaded the beta software and it doesn’t change anything. All of my firmware is up-to-date.

1 comment
2 |3000

kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·
Which same issue? The original question, or Cerbo not being owned?
0 Likes 0 ·
looknow12 avatar image
looknow12 answered ·

Same issue with me Cerbo GX as other device

2 |3000

seaninnj avatar image
seaninnj answered ·

Same issue here. My Multiplus is always other. b59bb383-3a43-46fc-9ba5-f2fb90939b48.png

2 |3000

nevller avatar image
nevller answered ·

Same issue. My GX is always reported as "other", even after repairing and reconnecting to it.

2 |3000

Related Resources