The system is:
- Multiplus II 48V 5000VA 70/50
- 2 x US3000C Pylontech.
- Cerbo GX.
- 5.2kW PV in DC-coupled with:
- 4 x SmartSolar MPPT 150/45 (2 with 4 pannels and 2 with 2 pannels)
- All is working fine, but when battery is charged the max power feeded to grid from PV is 3600W so there is wasted energy from PV. It seems like inverter is trying to keep production at 74Ah (DCL from CAN BMS).
- Is the Multiplus limiting the max power to feed grid at DCL parameter from CAN BMS although the energy is coming from PV field and not from battery? What can I do to feed grid with all the PV field power?
- All MPPT are working together and controled by Cerbo GX by BMS (DVCC enabled). Charge Voltage (42.8v) and Charge Current (45A each) are setted at maximum by Cerbo, so the MPPT are no limiting, is limiting the Multiplus Inverter.