Answering these questions should help other Victron users who notice voltage variances on their Victron equipment gauge whether there could be an issue, or whether what they're seeing is considered normal.
1) What is the Volatge metering accuracy of both the internal MPPT and Smart Battery Sense Voltage meters?
2) What is the voltage meter model/part number and manufacturer?
3) How can one be sure they're accurate if they aren't calibrated/checked every year like digital multimerers need to be, especially after 1 year?
4) Testing of equipment is a waste of time if you're not using a guaranteed in spec digital multimeter, Correct?
5) What is the minimum accuracy of a digital multimeter for a reading to be considered "correct" and/or accurate?