I want to program some relays in the Multi II for conditional AC, DC usage instances and am confused as to which assistant/relay I should use, the programmable relays, general Flags or AC-related relays. The conditions I'm trying to set are as follows:
- If MAIN AC and SOC is greater than 98% and PV is greater than 100W then use PV for loads, when not enough PV use Bats to 75% SOC
- If MAIN AC and BAT SOC less 75% PV Charges bats to 100% SOC and use 100% Grid for loads
- If Main AC and PV is less than 100W then charge bats
- If Main AC and no PV use Grid
- If no Main AC and SOC is greater than 98% and PV is greater than 500W then use PV, when not enough PV use Bats to SOC 55%
- If no Main AC and Bat SOC is less than 55% use PV to charge to 100% SOC, don’t use Bats for loads
- If no Main AC and PV less than 500W charge batters to 100% SOC
- If no Main AC and no PV Run loads on Bats to SOC 55%
* Note: in the instance of no MAIN AC, AC OUT 1 is the only source of AC to essential loads.
For PV conditions, should I use W or VDC? I'm more interested in utilizing the PV when requisite Watts are available as the system generates between 85-75 VDC between sunrise and sunset.
If anyone could kindly take me through an example routine step-by-step, or screenshot their own so I have a model to work off of I would appreciate it! Any tips, suggestions or helpful hints would be great too. Or, if there is an easier way or a better method to condense these to achieve the same result feel free to let me know. Not using ESS btw. Thanks! :)