question

fitti0815 avatar image
fitti0815 asked

Multiplus 1600 Einstellungen Ladegerät

Hallo.

Ich habe in meinem Camper ein Multiplus 12/1600 verbaut. Dazu nutze ich 2 180Ah Blei-Säure Batterien.

Die Voreinstellungen vom integrierten Ladegerät geben ja „nur“ die Ladekennlinien von Gel, AGM und LiPoFe4 her.

Habe ich die Möglichkeit eine Benutzerdefinierte Ladekennlinie zu erstellen um Nassbatterien laden zu können?

Danke schonmal für die Antworten.

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

Ja, mit mk3 adapter, PC, Victron Connect

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

xavier-1 avatar image
xavier-1 answered ·

Hello team i installed the system like more than 1 year ago, currentry i received the call from the client, that the inverter is showing absorption and float at the same time and it doesn't charge the battery. When i checked the inverter using victrkn connect i found the DC voltage reading is much higher than the actual rate.the system is in 24v but inverter is shoing 33.19v which looks weird. Also the inverter gves voltage on the AC input when its on and national grid is disconnected. Please any help is higly appropriated. Thanks

2 |3000