question

Bryan Mclean avatar image
Bryan Mclean asked

Pheonix 12/2000 Inverter

Hi group

This is my first post and apologies if this has been asked previousy but i cannot find the answer in other posts.

I am building my 1st Campervan/ RV here in the UK and after completing my wiring I tested with shore hookup for the first time, immediately i noted when i hook up to 240v i see an alarm on my inverter (Victron Pheonix 12/2000).

I was under the impression my iverter was passthrough and would accept the 240v AC when hooked up.

Can someone help me please

Phoenix Inverter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

I think you're under a misapprehension. There's nothing I can see/find in the manual about passthrough for this model. This is a feature of the multiplus etc. which are inverter chargers.

You'll need to turn the Phoenix off when you're on shore power.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

sebastianlehmann avatar image
sebastianlehmann answered ·

Phoenix units can not have passthrouh, only Multiplus. Actually Phoenix does not charge, only discharge from batteries.

2 |3000