question

thezeroth avatar image
thezeroth asked

"victron smart shunt reset history is missing from Victron connect

I have a new battery bank and a 2000A Victron smart shunt, i need to reset history, as per user manual:

Reset history
This setting can be found at to bottom of the history tab. Please be aware that history data is an important tool to keep track of battery performance and is also needed to diagnose possible battery problems. Do not clear the history unless the battery bank is replaced.

Any way i connect via Bluetooth or via cable on windows or android, there is no reset history to bottom of the history tab! and i can't find reset history anywhere else, reset to factory doesn't help.

SmartShunt
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
friaras avatar image
friaras answered ·

Is at the bottom like stated above but... it depends on the version of the software you are using, I use their app in several devices, some are newer devices and can run later versions of their software some will have the reset history at the bottom some do not, so if I want to reset the history on something I have to use the app that has it.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.