question

ohana avatar image
ohana asked

When resetting VRM password I get no e-mail

I do not get e-mail when trying to reset VRM password. Please reset login for my account.

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi,

The first thing to do is try the request form in a private browsing window, and also from another computer or your phone - https://vrm.victronenergy.com/forgot-password

Then also check your junk mail folder, or any other place an automated email might show up for you. It should be arriving from the email address no-reply@victronenergy.com - with the subject "VRM Portal password reset request" so search for both of those.

Once you have tried all of those common solutions, if you are still having issues please post again here and I will try it from my end.

If your email address for VRM is the same one you use for this community site, then I can see it in your account, if you use a different email address for VRM you will need to tell me what it is (set your comment to "ONLY VISIBLE BY MODERATORS" for your privacy when you post your reply).

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.