question

tim-hickman avatar image
tim-hickman asked

Power value on Grid for L1 different to L1 on AC Loads

In this setup we have 1 x Quattro 8kVA on L1 and an Carlo Gavazzi EM24 meter installed at the three-phase grid point of connection. Grid Setpoint is 200W.

The L1 power (W) value shown on the 'Grid' is always wrong. The L1 power value shown under 'AC Loads' is correct. Can anyway explain how to fix this?

The screen shot from VRM below was taken at 22:30 local time, so there is no PV input, and the battery is at its SOC discharge limitation.

The W value does not even compute by Ohms law.

Happy to provide more info on settings if needed.

We plan to install a Fronus Symo inverter soon for this client.

1653165232768.png

Thanks, Tim

VRMEnergy Meter
1653165232768.png (68.7 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
mondeoman avatar image
mondeoman answered ·

I've seen similar results when my Victron inverter running ESS was installed on L3 (according to the grid meter labeling). It seems that the software drawing those diagrams assumes the inverter on L1

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ted avatar image ted commented ·
How to fix?
0 Likes 0 ·
daba avatar image
daba answered ·

Currently I have got a similar problem, but in my case the load values of L1 are wrong and the grid values are correct, this happens when I add a generator into the system (with ET111). So I opted to use iobroker to calculate the values in the right way :-)

2 |3000