question

vikt0rm avatar image
vikt0rm asked

go-eCharger integration in Venus OS

Hi community,

I just finalized my integration of the go-eCharger as a evcharger into the Victron OS. You can find my project on github with all you need to setup: https://github.com/vikt0rm/dbus-goechargervenus-os-remote-console-overview.png

venus-os-goecharger2.pngvenus-os-dashboard.png

Venus OScharger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
sailorm avatar image
sailorm answered ·

Great. Super simple and it works!

Controlling the maximum would be great.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Just added support for setting "Enable charging", "Charging current" and "Max charging current" + minor fixes. For "mode" I currently have no idea how to map or what to do with that setting.
0 Likes 0 ·
sailorm avatar image
sailorm answered ·

One more question: if i want to add some custom parameters like "minCurernt", how can i do this?

I need this for my automation.

2 |3000

izeman avatar image
izeman answered ·

Does someone install this directly on Multiplus-II GX? As this device is missing CONFIGPARSER from python. I tried everything to install it, but didn't succeed.

Any help is much appreciated, as so many of those nice add-on are based on the same software, and all require it.

1 comment
2 |3000

Ok. My mistake. Had to update venus os to 2.85. Now everything works fine.
0 Likes 0 ·