question

Gordon Andersen avatar image
Gordon Andersen asked

No "control" icon in Dashboard on new dark screen update for VRM

New update, while running does not show the 3/14/22 controls icon on the top right. as outlined in either of my installations.

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @Gordon Andersen,

The new VRM control feature requires real-time updates to be enabled.

Real-time updates are disabled for those systems, you will need to enable them in the general settings for the installation cleanshot-2022-03-20-at-100456.jpg

2 |3000

susiboat avatar image
susiboat answered ·

I have control icon but I'm missing the control over inverter now working before all the control I have is the relay on img-1550.png

img-1550.png (72.7 KiB)
2 |3000

Neil Swinton avatar image
Neil Swinton answered ·

I'm seeing the same thing -- relay control but no inverter controls -- except that mine was working and stopped working. No firmware changes. The only configuration change was to enable Bluetooth sensors and add a couple of Ruuvi tags. I've since configured BT sensors off but I still can't control the inverter. I have an RV so I change the input current between 15A, 30A, and 50A quite a lot. I'd love to get it working again.

2 |3000