question

Anil Ghatikar avatar image
Anil Ghatikar asked

Quattaro L1 phase only Bulk LED blinking - not switching on no info in Victron LED chart ( toolkit app)

I have a 5 KVA x 3 Quattro system . The system just switched off with L1 oveload amd later on restart shows #10 time sync error. After manually switching off and on all three the system tries to restart but fails with a click repateadly . L1 phase Quattro shows only blinking bulk LED while Y and B show the matching LED for #10 time sync error .

All network cabling is ok .

The system does not switch on in charge-only mode also. Checked the battery fuses they seem to be fine .

What are the chances of Quattro failing - the system is 3 year old

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Chargererrorled
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Anil Ghatikar avatar image Anil Ghatikar commented ·

I have added the error video https://youtu.be/gz5X2Lofgwo

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
@Anil Ghatikar

If you config to stand alone does the inverter work?

0 Likes 0 ·
Anil Ghatikar avatar image Anil Ghatikar Alexandra ♦ commented ·
Yes stand-alone works.
0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

backup your current settings using the VRM. (under device List )

if you do the below you will need to reset the system up again as 3 phase. so make sure you know how to do this first

First turn all inverters off then using a MK3 unit and the victron ve configure software suit reconfigure that inverter to standalone. then turn it on and see if it works, if it does not work then take it in for checking and repair - it will have a 5 year warranty.

of note if you do do the above then I would also suggest you upgrade all 3 inverters to the latest Fw 494 and this will reset all the units back to there default stand alone settings.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Anil Ghatikar avatar image
Anil Ghatikar answered ·

Hi Paul thanks

I did the upgrade on all three with some hiccups on L1 so finally sent the uni to Victron service centre . Looks like the contractor had heavy carbon deposit expecting the unit back in few days . Will update the results on findings

2 |3000