question

tef avatar image
tef asked

SMA on AC-Out disappeared

Hello!

I have a 3 phase ESS system with a ColorControlGX, 3x Multiplus 2, Fronius on AC-IN and a SMA Tripower Inverter on AC-OUT.

Everything was working fine but a few days ago, the SMA on AC-OUT disappered from the CCGX and VRM portal. I haven't changed anything.

The device entry is still shown in the "inverters" menu but not in the "detected ip addresses" menu of the CCGX.

I checked the following:

• TCP Server is enabled
  • UDP Server is enabled
  • modbus ID of the SMA is 126 (3+123)
  • ping is successful
  • telnet to port 502 is successful
  • inverter data is shown in sunny explorer and in a logging application with UDP communication
  • restarted the whole system
  • updated to the most recent CCGX FW
  • manually added the ip in the CCGX
  • did several inverter scans in the CCGX
  • changed all relevant settings in the inverter and ESS menu

Is there anything else I could try?

Thank you!

Best regards

Thomas

CCGX Color ControlAC PV Coupling
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
tef avatar image
tef answered ·

The problem is solved.

I disabled and re-enabled the UDP and TCP Server of the SMA inverter.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

cioringa avatar image
cioringa answered ·

Hello, I have the same problem, my SMA tripower dissapears and reapears i also have Fronius inverters connected two of them and they work ok but the SMA is on and off intermitently.

I tried enabling and disable UDP TCP but nothing ... sometimes i just restarted the SMA inverter and it reapeared.

Any ideas ?

2 |3000