question

fish avatar image
fish asked

System reconfiguration Cerbo GX and Multiplus II

I currently have an ESS system with a configuration using two parallel Multis, Mppt solar and plylontech batteries. This is configured to run with ESS assistant and is grid connected.

Should the grid fail this runs off the batteries and works perfectly, however if the battery was getting low I would want to connect a generator to AC IN using a changeover switch with he grid.

Because the generator is only 8kva I already know I need to reconfigure the multis by removing the ESS assistant and limiting AC in etc. This can be done as I understand with the remote configure and using two .vsc files to load the new settings to the remote file. the Multis will reset and away I go.

However! how do I change things in the Cerbo device list like energy monitors etc which aren't part of the multis, do I need to go through and change settings or is there an overall file I can upload.

Just seems very complicated to do, Ideally I should have bought Quattros which can have two AC in but they weren't G99 certified when we did the install.

cerbo gxVEConfigure 3remote console
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers