I have battery: 160ah AGM with max load 45Ah.
And charging by 3 devices:
1. Victron multiplus compact 12/1600/70ah
2. MPPT smart 75/15ah
3. Orion-tr smart 12/12/30ah
Orion-tr and MultiPlus charger in general will not working in same time.
I read tons of documentation. And I know that:
a) Smart Dongle for MultiPlus do not communicate via Network with other devices.
b) I will need separate temperature and voltage sensor for MultiPlus and MPPT / Orion-tr.
c) Orion-tr do not supported temp. sensor but could working via VE. Smart network.
d) Via Victron connect I could set max load for multiPlus.
e) I do not want to invest too much money to another extra devices.
1. How to safely configure devices to run in parallel, bearing in mind the sensors and maximum current for the battery?
- I should use normal sensor for Multiplus.
- I should use bluetooth battery sensor and connect with Orion and MPPT.
- I should change max load for Multiplus into 30 Ah.
- And at the end I should configure the same parameters for charging like type battery, voltage etc…
2. Do I need smart dongle if I have external ammeter and will have basic parameters from other smart devices (Simple switch button is enough for me).
3. What else should I know?