question

solartech12 avatar image
solartech12 asked

Quatro 48/10000/140-100 compatibility with Axitech Li 10s

Datasheet-Quattro-3kVA-15kVA-EN.pdf

I am using Quatro 48/10000/140 inverter and would like to set battery settings for a combined 48V bank of 10s Axitech module (NCA) . I read an old post about such a setup showing battery settings but for the Axitech 7s/9s module. https://www.victronenergy.com/live/battery_compatibility:axistorage

so I want to know that can I use the same Absorption and float charge settings as in that article for the 10s Axitech modules or is it something diff ? In the tech manual for 10kVA Quatro , it has 57.6V Charge voltage 'absorption' (V) and 55.2 as Charge voltage 'float' (V) as per the manual , then setting 60.75V absorption as in the article makes no sense. From what I understand, it cant charge the battery bank above 57.6V for the absorption phase.

So what battery charging and other settings should I set for this Battery type inside VEconfigure? thank you

Lithium Batteryquattro 10kva
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

You should ask Axitech about that.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

I would first be asking Axitech if this battery is also supported, otherwise it is just an assumption.
Also ask them for the correct parameters for this model if they are different from the 7S / 9S.
In VE.Configure, the settings would be like this for 7S / 9S:
1643115008695.png

Again, batter to ask the battery manufacturer for the correct settings and compatibility to avoid problems.

1643115008695.png (37.8 KiB)
3 comments
2 |3000

solartech12 avatar image solartech12 commented ·
can I know why the charger current is set to 70A ?
0 Likes 0 ·
wkirby avatar image wkirby ♦♦ solartech12 commented ·
The picture is an example of the Voltage settings pertaining to those particular battery models. You need to set the charge current to be appropriate for your system, I don't know what that maximum setting would be.

Did you get the information about your batteries from Axitech?

0 Likes 0 ·
solartech12 avatar image solartech12 wkirby ♦♦ commented ·
alright I will ask them about it . also in the pic the repeated absorbption time andinterval settings for 7s/9s are not mentioned in that article that I linked so can I know from where did you find it?
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

Battery Compatibility

Did You Know - How to create a battery profile for non-Victron batteries?

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic