question

neki avatar image
neki asked

Reset after putting cerboGX in 3 parallel phoenix 24/3000 120 V

So when i connect a system (just 3 parallel single phase phoenix 3000) on cerbo, master inverter just reset every 10 sec. In my mind there is a bridge on PCB, but ill will check

I will try tomorrow whit other Cerbo and whit Color Control, try to make other inverters master, change all RJ45 cables, check a PCB and after that I am whiteout solution more or less

I update all 3 inverter, make new bus, and this happens after installation new Cerbo in system

any advice will be more than welcome

Phoenix Inverter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
neki avatar image
neki answered ·

update:

so i try to put color control, same thing, i try to pust master on some other same thing, all pcb are ok, i try other cabels and didnt help

p.s. if someone know what happens when you put on 2 parallel inverter while they are in stand alone mode. nothing good i think so but what can go wrong, burn out? just question becouse it was non stop in my mind that i dont do that

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

neki avatar image
neki answered ·

One more update... so it didnt work whit any firmwire, when i put in stand alone, same happends... so it can be factory bug, or something is wrong whit this 3 inverters. In the end i conected via mk3 in usb on cerbo and get all data, and didnt reset anymore. So half half solution is to put mk3, not go direct to cerbo. Hopefull this one way asking and replaying will help someone else.

2 |3000