question

davidl avatar image
davidl asked

VRM App opens safari since update

Since my iPhone updated the VRM app it’s just opening Safari and taking me to the VRM login page.

anyone else having this issue?

thanks

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
davidl avatar image
davidl answered ·

Mines started working now hopefully was a problem at there end

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alain Ross avatar image Alain Ross commented ·
Problem solve,,,thanks Victron !!!
0 Likes 0 ·
peb avatar image
peb answered ·

Yes I have the same problem with iPhone

2 |3000

alexv avatar image
alexv answered ·

Yes I also have this issue on iPad and iPhone. My guess is it happened around 15:00 today (12 jan). It was working OK this morning.

2 comments
2 |3000

alexv avatar image alexv commented ·
Both iPhone and iPad run latest ios vrm version app. I had an older iPad lying around which had not updated to the latest Jan 2022 update, but that one also does not work.
0 Likes 0 ·
alexv avatar image alexv commented ·

Up and running again. Other thread indicates an issue with the portal, which seems to be solved now.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jason avatar image
Jason answered ·

I’ve got same issue, app opens just a white blank screen though, happened mid afternoon like you said. iPad still works though so I won’t be updating that.

1 comment
2 |3000

Jason avatar image Jason commented ·
iPads just stopped working now
0 Likes 0 ·
Alain Ross avatar image
Alain Ross answered ·

Same here in Canada guys…white screen & redirect to VRM tutorial page ???

1 comment
2 |3000

Alain Ross avatar image Alain Ross commented ·
Come back to life,, thanks Victron !!
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic