I am sharing the battery setup information I received from FullRiver Energy.
My setup is as follow:
4 - FullRiver DC105-12 AGM Batteries Connected in Parallel for a total system of 12V / 420Ah.
I am using a VictronSmartShunt in addition to 2 Canadian Solar 250W Solar Panels Connected to Victron MMPT 100/30 charge controllers. Have two of the 100/30 one for each panel.
The configuration I received from FullRiver to configure the battery setting is as follow:
- Battery Volt: 12V
- Max charge Current: 105A (you’d have a theoretical max of ~30-40A)
- Absorption Voltage: 14.7V
- Float Voltage: 13.6V
- Equalization Voltage: 14.7V
- Re-Bulk Voltage offset: 0.6V
- Absorption Duration: Adaptive
- Maximum Absorption Time: 4 Hrs
- Tail Current: 8A
- Equalization Current Percentage: 100%
- Automatic Equalization: Disabled
- Equalization stop mode: Fixed Time (lowest it goes since it’s disabled)
- Maximum Equalization Duration: Lowest setting it can be
- Temperature Compensation (mV/°C): -24mV/C
- Low-Temperature Cutoff (optional): -40C
Hope this helps those of you with this type of setup.