question

wenlar avatar image
wenlar asked

Battery Temperature sensor data in the VRM

I am looking under the advanced feature tab in the VRM and see a section titled “Battery Temperature Sensor 277”. Which sensor do I use in order to see data in this field. I have a 3k multi and a Cerbo. Any help will be appreciated.

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Justin Tierney avatar image
Justin Tierney answered ·

They make a temp sensor just for the GX(also believe it works for the multi/quattro) line of device. It is different than the one used for the BMV. Once you have one connected to the Cerbo, you just go into the settings and enable it with a few parameters. You should start to see data flow there after.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

wenlar avatar image wenlar commented ·
Thank you, I currently have the sensor from the multi connected to the battery negative terminal, (it has the black tape on the ring lug) and thought that would be sufficient, since the Cerbo and multi are communicating via the rj45 cable. I see the Cerbo sensor connects to the positive terminal.

anynfurther thoughts on this?

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic