question

klem avatar image
klem asked

Why the connect Rebells so much to continue connection With solar smart Controller 100/30

I have no More idea what top do..

Why the the connectApp Need for every single Open a total clean of cache datas, delte of full settings and forced shotdown and sometimes even uninstill & new install before MAYBE is funktion and let me connect with the mppt solar smart controller 100/30!

Telephone wiko y80/v720 android 9(pie)

Is super difficult and takes a lot time to.make all this procedure until is maybe function or no...if not the same delet-restart game start again!! I trY already evry all mesures what in the no connect showing *warning signal" link schows up! Restart telephone, unpaire old connection(never had one to unpaire) i wipe restart my handy ect.ect....and still i am hanging in the same trouble....if i once come inside, the app with all datas and settings for change parameter and so looks beutiful and sure is also super praktik and great for use....if there would be not this crazy trouble what makes me feel stressed nerved angry and all together because the function is far far away tto can be used!

I habe connected on the regulator LIFPO4 system so its really important to have a view on/in the sytem to be sure if evry charging and functionality runs correct!! Is a way to much expensiv equip to use this system out of eye controll and not knowing what is goiing on with voltage ampere temperatur &all other important things for the lifepo4

So pleas if somebody have any idea what can be this troubles i would be very pleasured and thanksfully to hear some solution!!!

Thanks a lot

Greeetnings

Klem

VictronConnect
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hello @Klem

From your description and in the play store it is not completely clear what the problem is when you try to connect. Is the product not visible, is it greyed out or are you able to press the product in the device list but then it fails at a certain percentage?

Can you also please make a service report when the problem occurs and post that here in a comment or answer? The procedure is described here: https://ve3.nl/VictronConnect_How-to-create-a-VictronConnect-Service-Report

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
klem avatar image klem Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) ♦ commented ·
good Morning,

i can see the product in the device list also i can press connect ,. then comes the load to connect.
the bar charging connection comes 3 times!
1st charge to 60%
then the 2nd time starts from the beginning at 40%
Then the 3rd time to 20% and the message comes up that I have an old connection and should disconnect it or should carry out the next steps using the instructions in the link below!
(everything already done as in the link) but without success.
then i always deleted all background processes and memory processes in the phone .. until it finally worked.
besides, i only have 3 apps on my mobile phone!

I hope I was able to explain the problem correctly, for your understanding.

i will carry out the service report during the course of the day.

yesterday it worked the whole day, not really all the days before .. again a short theater today but then it works.

thank you for contacting 

greeting
0 Likes 0 ·
3 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

I would suggest that you make sure the phone is on its latest Fw and then contact the phone manufaturer . all the reviews I read abut this phone are not very good

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

Agree with Paul B.

It's probably the phone. Can you borrow a different phone and try with that?

2 |3000

klem avatar image
klem answered ·

Hello,

Thanks dir the fast Support! I think More and More also ist the Phone! You have maybe Tip which Type of Phone sure would be function, a Phone what is in the price category More in the cheap Varieté?? I speculate to Invest in a Tablet,. Depence i decide in this days! I know in the usermanual are some types of Telephone what are function sure...but Go from Shop to Shop and find exactly one of this will be chaotic... Sure there is some phones or Tablet in the price chategory not More than Up to 150-170euros...by the Regulator and some small equip already makes big minus in my Pocket :))). Greeezs

2 |3000

Related Resources