question

cpurchas avatar image
cpurchas asked

Display Victron Smart Lithium cell voltages on CerboGX

Hello All, a couple questions for ya ... I currently have a CerboGX attached to a Multi 12/3000 and a custom lithium bank with an Orion BMS that's Victron compatible. I can see my high / low cell voltages on the Cerbo and I can also turn the Multi on/off from the Cerbo. Today I'm testing two Victron 160Ah batteries connected in parallel using the Victron VE.Bus BMS. I can see the batteries and corresponding cell voltages on the Victron Connect app but the battery doesnt appear on the Cerbo the way the Orion did. I can't seem to find the cell voltages on the Cerbo. The ability to turn on/off the Multi is also disabled. Can someone shed some light on this? Is there a way to display Victron battery cell voltages on the Cerbo and also control the Multi as I did before ?

cerbo gxLithium Battery
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @cpurchas,

no good new: there is no way to see cell voltages from SmartLithium in Cerbo GX. The only way to see them is in VictronConnect (via bluetooth).

For switching the Multi on/off from the Cerbo, this is not possible when you run a VE.Bus BMS. See also the Cerbo GX manual.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic