question

twinoaks avatar image
twinoaks asked

How do I create an account on the VRM Portal . . .

Hello, I have just purchased a CerboGX (and inverter/MMPT etc.) and am trying to log into the VRM portal.

1. I have submitted a registration and NO CONFIRMATION email was sent back

2. I have checked my junk mailbox . . . nothing there.

3. I have tried to register a second time and it says that the email is already taken, yet I can't login (I do remember my password . . . or think I do).

4. I can't see anyplace to get help, to resend a verification email.

Can anyone help me with what I should try next, who to contact, etc?

Thanks.

VRM
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi @TwinOaks

You can log in now.

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

There are a few threads on this. Victron need to sort it out. @Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) has helped in the past, he should see it now he's tagged

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

catchsystems avatar image
catchsystems answered ·

Hello. I have a very similar problem. I have used a brand new email account during VRM account registration (not the one connected to this account). At the time the mx records for the DNS may not have propagated yet.

I can use this email now, sending and receiving works correctly.

Except that the registration confirmation mail never arrived. I cannot login without this. Requesting a new password does not generate any emails.

What can I do to resolve this?

kind regards

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic