question

ronald-v-i avatar image
ronald-v-i asked

SmartShunt FW update got stuck at 2% with D26 error code.

Brand new SmartShunt 500A/50mV. Most things seems to work with the VictronConnect app on my LG phone. Except when I go to the settings menu, it tells me I must update before I can do settings. When I update it always fails at 2%. After couple of seconds it gives me a D26 error code. I need to power cycle (via the fuse) the PowerShunt to get Bluetooth connection back. I tried a 4 inch and 2 feet distance between my phone and the SmartShunt, it all got stuck at 2%. I tried bluetooth unpairing and resetting my bluetooth pin code. Nothing seems to work.

Anyone any idea what it can be? (before I send it back).

Thanks

Ronald

screenshot-20211010-173356.pngscreenshot-20211010-173413.png

P.S. I'm already using my VictronConnect app with my SmartSolar SCC. I have done multiple successful firmware updates with that app for that device.

SmartShuntfirmware update
7 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi @Ronald v. I.

Can you please make a service report of the update and post that in a comment here? The procedure is described here: https://ve3.nl/VictronConnect_How-to-create-a-VictronConnect-Service-Report

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
ronald-v-i avatar image ronald-v-i Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) ♦ commented ·

@Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) ,

Thanks for your response. Attached the requested log made after the problem occured. Hope you can help me.
VictronConnect_report.log

Thanks

Ronald

0 Likes 0 ·
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) ♦ ronald-v-i commented ·

Hi @Ronald v. I.

We will contact you via email.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
ronald-v-i avatar image ronald-v-i Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) ♦ commented ·
@Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) , not sure what went wrong but can you please reconnect me with the support engineer. Thanks
0 Likes 0 ·
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) ♦ ronald-v-i commented ·

Hi @Ronald v. I.

The support engineer is on holiday this week. I expect that he will contact you beginning of next week.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
matt-tolman avatar image matt-tolman commented ·

Do you possibly have an update to what this issue is and what the solution is? I am having the same problem.

Thanks in advance,

Matt

0 Likes 0 ·
ian-lavin avatar image ian-lavin commented ·

Do you possibly have an update to what this issue is and what the solution is? I am ALSO having the same problem.

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers