Good evening all,
I have had a very interesting experience trying to update a 5kVA Quattro.
The unit is running v430, hence the need to update. (quattro is standing idle and has very low load on it)
- Downloaded and saved config using VEconfig using MK3 cable (verified it workes)
- Got the quattro ready for firmware update, unplugged venus and turned it off as indicated.
- Plugged MK3 cable into quattro and turned it on.
- The quattro did not turn on and the temperature LED was now on.
- I proceeded to try connect and got a failed message....
- I toggled the on/off switch, sometimes the temperature LED would go on, sometimes not... and VEflash was not happy.
-I then removed the MK3 connection and tried to turn the unit on... No response.
-Now getting worried (as you can understand)
- pluged in the venus, and bam the unit turns on.
I tried this multiple times and nothing seems to repeat (except the fact that it wont update)
At one stage a whole bunch of LED's started flashing, but nothing consistent which I could record.
I have yet to try and update using VictronConnect, but besides that, does anyone see what I am doing wrong?