question

Macedon Moldovan avatar image
Macedon Moldovan asked

File is not a SQLite database.

Hello. The size of the data file downloaded from Color Control SD card is higher than 64Mb and I used Zip to compress it. When I uploaded the zip fileon Victron Energy platform I received the following error message: "Error. Failed to process data file. File is not a SQLite databas." Could you please help me with this problem?

Thank you!

VRM
5 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
@Macedon Moldovan

Try uploading without the zipping.

0 Likes 0 ·
Macedon Moldovan avatar image Macedon Moldovan commented ·
Files larger than 60 Mb cannot be directly uploaded on VRM portal.
0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ Macedon Moldovan commented ·

I totally forgot about the limit. How are you zipping it? I used z-zip the last time.

If not, and this option it will take alot of time, but you would need to let the gx upload it

0 Likes 0 ·
Macedon Moldovan avatar image Macedon Moldovan Alexandra ♦ commented ·

I used z-zip. But not this was the problem.

The file downloaded from the SD card is named "vrmlogger-backlog.sqlite3". After I removed the number 3 from file extension and I Zip it again I could upload the archive on the VRM portal. The data is visible now on the portal.

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ Macedon Moldovan commented ·

Excellent. Well glad there was the desired ending.

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Macedon Moldovan

If you are wanting to analyse the data locally you cannalso use victron connect.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic