question

diet avatar image
diet asked

power to grid calculation 3 phase system

hi,

in the dashboard you have power that is going to the grid and power that is taken from the grid.

in my system a 3 phase system. ( 3 x multiplus 2 , smarthsunt, mppt, ccgx an ac coupled pv system.) is there a little problem withe the calculation af the power.

when i sending power to the grid on phase 1 lets say 1 kw and i using 1 kw on phase 2 the energy meter from the grid stays on 0. what is normal in this case.

but in the victron dashboard its counting the 1 kw that i am sending on phase 1 on the to grid counter.

and the 1 kw that i am taking from te grid it is counting on the from grid counter.

is it posible to disable this an to use the same calculation that the grid meter is using ?

phase compensation is enabled in the ess system now.

thanks

dieter

ESS3 phasepower meter
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
@diet

It is doing what phase compensation does.

If the system is discharging on one phase and charging on another it aims to make it zero.

So if you want to feedback on one phase and discharge on another the compensation has to be off by my understanding and the system to record it as so.

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
netrange avatar image
netrange answered ·

What Kind of energymeter do you use ... Et 340 or Em 24 ?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

diet avatar image
diet answered ·

energy meter ET 340

1 comment
2 |3000

netrange avatar image netrange commented ·
... How is your AC coupled PV System connected in your System ?
0 Likes 0 ·