question

jr-blue avatar image
jr-blue asked

Smart Battery Sense linked to SmartSolar Charge Controller

When the Smart Battery Sense and the SmartSolar Charge controller are linked via Bluetooth does the SmartSolar show voltage from the Sensor or voltage at its output terminals using the phone App and which voltage is the controller controlling to?

JR

Smart Battery Sense
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

When set up in a VE.Smart Network, then the Smart Battery Sense will become the source of battery Voltage readings.
The battery Voltage readings in Battery section will be showing the Voltage sent from the Smart Battery Sense measuring at the battery terminals. You should also notice a temperature reading too.

1631343346028.png

1631343346028.png (31.9 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jr-blue avatar image
jr-blue answered ·

Thankyou wkirby,

You have solved my problem from your image on your phone. I was not seeing temperature so reloaded the sensor network and now it is working as it should. I must have done something wrong the first time.

JR

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

Smart Battery Sense Product Page

Smart Battery Sense Manual